Lanzarote is the fourth largest island of Canary Islands. Arrecife is the main city or can say capital of Lanzarote. There are many things to see in Lanzarote. Fabulous beaches, picturesque villages and historic monument are all includes to Lanzarote’s beauty. Among them you must see and must not miss the places below:
- Timanfaya National Park: Montanas del Fuego(mountain of fire), Yaiza (picturesque village), Camel Ride, Visit to the park must be accompanied by guided tour
- Jameos del Agua: Famous for caves created from exploding volcanic gases. Fascinating volcanic caverns
- Mirador del Rio: Famous for panoramic view over the El Rio stretch of river between Lanzarote and Isle of Graciosa
- El Golfo: Beautiful fisherman’s village situated in the bay of El Golfo
- Santa Barbara Fort: Palace of Queen Ico, Nuestra Senora de Gaudeloupe (Church)
- Fort of San Jose: Museum of Contemporary Art works by Picasso and local artist
Getiing There: Most of the visitors from abroad arrive by air at the Arrecife Airport. Flights are very cheap from any destination in Europe. To search flights just click cheap flight here.
Where to Stay: There are many options. You can stay in resort, hotel, apartment or pension style accommodation. Budget style apartments are quite cheaper and affordable for economic holiday maker. Still you can search for hotel in Google or search here for cheap hotel.
Where to Eat: There are plentiful restaurants where you can smell exotic food surroundings. Oriental, Mexican, Japanese, Indian, French, Spanish all you can find within your reach. Brisa Marina, El Diabo, Chu-Lin 1V are quite popular among them. El Diabo restaurant where you can see your food is being cooked in hot lava oven.By Md. Foisal Miah Talukdar